The finest Virtual Reality (VR) Health market survey report provides an all-inclusive and accurate research study on the global market while chiefly focusing on current and historical market scenarios. The subject matter experts and team of highly-skilled researchers have put in hours of work to pull together this authentic market research report. According to the market report, driving factors are anticipated to have a huge impact on the development of market in the coming years. The overviews, SWOT analysis and strategies of each vendor in the market provide understanding about the market forces and how those can be exploited to create future opportunities.
The global virtual reality (VR) health market is expected to experience market growth during the forecast period from 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyzes that the market is growing with a CAGR of 32.9% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2028 and is projected to reach USD 30,162.53 million by 2028. Increased preference for Virtual Reality in the healthcare sector is acting as a major driver for the growth of the market.
The demand for virtual reality in healthcare has been growing steadily in recent years. The number of people actively using virtual reality for various applications has increased significantly. Virtual reality has a multitude of health and healthcare applications, from the clinic to the consumer. It is used to train and support healthcare professionals, change lives and treat patients. There has been an increasing adoption of virtual reality in various applications such as:
Download Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-virtual-reality-vr-health-market
Medical training: Virtual reality can transport professionals inside the human body to access and see areas that would otherwise be impossible to reach.
Patient treatment: Virtual reality is useful for planning complex operations, such as neurosurgical procedures, in advance. It is used to educate patients about positive lifestyle choices, such as quitting smoking, moderate alcohol consumption, healthy eating, and exercise.
Pain management: Virtual reality is useful for pain relief and rehabilitation for patients with severe pain, such as those recovering from skin grafts, during daily burn cleaning, or for making more bearable daily injections for children.
Physiotherapy and rehabilitation: During physiotherapy, virtual reality can shorten recovery times by making it easier for patients to perform exercises.
Addiction: Medical virtual reality can also be helpful in aiding recovery from substance addiction, using gradual exposure techniques as well as coaching on how to respond to addictive urges.
Virtual Reality for Kids: Virtual reality healthcare solutions help distract children from the pain they may feel during blood tests, flu shots, and other medical procedures.
Dentistry: Virtual Reality offers VR headsets for dental patients and dental practitioners to get away from the procedure and relax.
Key Competitors / Market Players
The major players covered in the report are SyncThink Inc., AppliedVR, Koninklijke Philips NV, EchoPixel, Psious, Firsthand Technology Inc, MindMaze Inc, Augmedix, Inc, VirtaMed AG, Vivid Vision, Inc, Virtually Better Inc, Osso VR, Inc, ImmersiveTouch, Inc, CAE Inc, Google (subsidiary of Alphabet Inc), Microsoft, General Electric, Medical Realities Ltd, Siemens and Facebook, among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Segmentation : Global Virtual Reality (VR) Healthcare Market
The global virtual reality (VR) healthcare market is segmented on the basis of product, technology, application, therapeutic area, end user, and distribution channel. Growth between segments helps you analyze growth niches and strategies to approach the market and determine your main application areas and the difference between your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the global virtual reality (VR) health market has been segmented into hardware, software, and services. The hardware segment is further sub-segmented by type into displays, sensors, input devices, semiconductor components and other hardware. Sensors are further sub-segmented into accelerometers, gyroscopes, magnetometers, proximity sensors, global positioning systems, and others. The hardware segment is further sub-segmented by modality into head-mounted devices and wearable devices. The software segment is further sub-segmented into embedded and standalone. The services segment is further sub-segmented into professional services and managed services. In 2021, hardware is expected to dominate the global virtual reality (VR) healthcare market,
- On the basis of technology, the global virtual reality (VR) health market has been segmented into headset technology, gesture tracking technology, projector and display wall technology, mobile device-based and others . In 2021, headset technology is expected to dominate the global virtual reality (VR) healthcare market, due to factors such as increasing investment in this technology, improving communication between doctors and encouraging them to make better decisions about treatment and patient health.
- Based on application, the global virtual reality (VR) healthcare market has been segmented into medical training and education, virtual reality exposure therapy, surgery, patient care management, rehabilitation, pain and such. The medical training and education segment is further sub-segmented into simulation training, doctor courses and others. Surgery is further sub-segmented into Surgical Preoperative Assessment and Image Guided and Robotic Surgery. In 2021, medical training and education is expected to dominate the global virtual reality (VR) healthcare market, due to the wide use of virtual reality products in medical education, create 3D learning environment,
- Based on therapeutic area, the global virtual reality (VR) health market has been segmented into craniofacial, cardiovascular, ophthalmology, pulmonary, neurological, sleep disorders, phobias, addictions, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and others. In 2021, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is expected to dominate the global virtual reality (VR) health market, attributed to the increase in the use of virtual reality to treat PTSD, with the aim of reduce the severity of symptoms. The major objective is to redirect care treatments to a virtual environment, which is also less threatening for patients.
- On the basis of end-user, the global virtual reality (VR) healthcare market has been segmented into hospitals, clinics, surgical centers, outpatient surgical centers, diagnostic centers, rehabilitation centers, long-term care facilities , mental health facilities and others. In 2021, hospitals are expected to dominate the global virtual reality (VR) healthcare market, owing to the large-scale implementation of virtual reality applications, such as professional training, surgery, medical consultation remote, etc.
- Based on distribution channel, the global virtual reality (VR) healthcare market has been segmented into direct bidding, retail sales, and third-party distributors. In 2021, retail sales are expected to dominate the global virtual reality (VR) healthcare market, as hospitals, surgical centers and other end users establish partnerships, collaborations and agreements for implementation virtual reality products in their healthcare facility.
What benefits will the DBM research study bring?
Latest trends influencing the industry and development scenario
Open new markets
Seize powerful market opportunities
Key decision in planning and to further expand market share
Identify key business segments, market proposition and gap analysis
Assistance with the allocation of marketing investments
Attractions of Virtual Reality (VR) Healthcare Market Report:
The latest market dynamics, development trends and growth opportunities are presented along with industry barriers, development threats and risk factors
Forecast data of Virtual Reality (VR) Health Market will help in feasibility analysis, market size estimation and development
The report serves as a comprehensive guide which micro monitors all vital Virtual Reality (VR) Healthcare Markets
A concise view of the market will facilitate understanding.
A competitive view of the walnut oil market will help players make the right choice
Answers to key questions
What impact has COVID-19 had on the growth and sizing of the Global Virtual Reality (VR) Healthcare Market?
Who are the leading key players and what are their key business plans in the Global Virtual Reality (VR) Healthcare Market?
What are the key concerns of the Five Forces Analysis of the Global Virtual Reality (VR) Health Market?
What are the various prospects and threats faced by the dealers in the Global Virtual Reality (VR) Healthcare market?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of the main suppliers?
Reasons to buy this report:
Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and political aspects
Regional and country level analysis integrating demand and supply forces that are influencing market growth.
USD Million market value and volume Units Million data for each segment and sub-segment
Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
Comprehensive company profiles covering product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by major market players
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of the report
Part 03: Global Virtual Reality (VR) Healthcare Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Virtual Reality (VR) Healthcare Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Virtual Reality (VR) Health Market Segmentation By Product
Part 06: Five forces analysis
Part 07: Customer landscape
Part 08: Geographic landscape
Part 09: Decision framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Supplier Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
One absolute way to predict what the future holds is to understand today’s trend!
Data Bridge Market Research presented itself as an unconventional and neoteric market research and consulting company with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are committed to unearthing the best market opportunities and fostering effective information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
USA: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong : +852 8192 7475